When you agree to participate on the Provident10 Members Matter Panel operated by Narrative Research (formerly Corporate Research Associates). (we or us), you agree to the following terms. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. A change is effective when we post it on the website. We may notify you of changes to the terms by email. It is likely that the terms will change over time. It is up to you to ensure that you have read, understood, and agree to the most recent terms available on the website.
Participation and Termination
- Your participation on the panel is entirely voluntary. If you do not agree with these terms, do not click "I agree."
- You can terminate your membership on the panel at any time. Please send an email to email@example.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership on the panel at any time, with or without cause.
- We are not responsible for non-delivery of emails for any reason.
Conditions of Membership
- You must have only one membership on the panel at a time.
- You must be 18 years of age and a member of the Public Service Pension Plan to join the panel. By joining, you promise to us that you meet these criteria.
- You agree to prevent any use of your email address for the purposes of the panel by any other person. Only you are authorized to participate on the panel using your email address.
- You agree that we may contact you by email for survey invitations, reminders, invitations to participate in qualitative research and other communications related to the panel, and, where you have consented to receiving them on the registration survey, you agree to receive other email communications from Provident10. You must provide us with your valid email address to be a member of the panel and receive survey invitations. We recommend that you add the panel email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email address books.
- You agree to provide only true and accurate information in all communication with us.
- You agree to communicate with the panel only for lawful and legitimate purposes.
- You agree that you own the content of your communication with the panel and will not violate any third party rights. This means you will not plagiarize. You will not submit another person's work as your own.
- You agree to release us from all liability of any kind. In exchange for the ability to participate on the panel, you release and indemnify Provident10 and Narrative Research from any and all claims or liabilities of any kind, loss, or damage to you, however caused, which are in any way related to the panel, including, without limitation, any claims for negligence, breach of contract (including but not limited to loss of data, profits, and savings), or warranty.
- You agree that if you are not satisfied with your rights and obligations in connection with your participation on the panel or do not agree with any of these terms, your only remedy is to terminate your participation on the panel. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
- You acknowledge that if any part of these terms is found to be legally ineffective or unenforceable, the remaining terms are still valid and enforceable. You agree to construe the terms as if the invalid provision has been omitted.
Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Narrative Research has offices in Newfoundland & Labrador and New Brunswick. These terms are governed by the laws of Nova Scotia, without regard to conflicts of law. All disputes under these terms will be subject to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Act (Nova Scotia), before a single arbitrator sitting at Halifax, Nova Scotia.